Becoming a new parent is both exhilarating and overwhelming. Being thrust into a new world of responsibility for a tiny human being can leave new parents feeling unprepared for the task.
Now, Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Year gives the clear guidance new parents are looking for from trusted experts. The editors are Mayo Clinic pediatric experts who, as active parents, can personally relate to the joys and challenges of parenthood.
Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Year is in full color, including color photos of common skin rashes and conditions, and is divided into six easy-to-navigate sections to help new parents quickly find the information they're looking for. The subjects covered within the six sections include:
· Understanding your baby's temperament
· Managing and enjoying parenthood
· Growth and development month by month
· Encouraging good sleep habits
· Succeeding with breast-feeding and bottle-feeding
· Introducing solid foods
· Choosing good child care
· Comforting a crying baby
· Choosing the right diapers
· Baby bonding
· Common illnesses and concerns
For a new parent, you can buy a baby monitor to select baby’s information.It had better buy a baby monitor to stay along with your baby.