New IPL hair removal system LATYS-3 is a new breakthrough product that uses Intense Pulsed Light (“IPL”) to remove unwanted hair at-home. LATYS-3 utilizes the same clinically proven technology that professional dermatologists and salon use, but optimized for personal treatment of smaller areas in the privacy and comfort of your own home. LATYS-3 is safe, painless and effectively permanent solution to remove unwanted hair in comparison with continual waxing, shaving or plucking.
LATYS-3 Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal System is based on thermal damage theory,intense pulsed light penetrates into dermis and is absorbed by melanin in hair follicle, producing photothermal effect, conducting the energy from hair section to hair root, rising the temperature of melanin rapidly and decomposing it. Thus hair re-growth is stopped permanently.
- If you have abnormal skin conditions, such as vitiligo or albinism.
- If you have varicose veins in the treatment area.
- If you are currently or have recently been treated with Alpha-Hydroxi acids (AHA), Beta-Hydroxi acids (BHA), Retin-A ,topical retinoids or azelaic acidH.
- If you have abnormal skin conditions, caused by diabetes, for example, or other systematic or metabolic diseases.
- If you have been treated with Accutane (isotretinoin) within the past 6 months.
- If you have been taking on steroid regimen within the past 3 months.
- If you have a history of herpes outbreaks in the area of treatment, unless you have consulted your physician and received preventive treatment before using the appliance.
- If you suffer from epilepsy.
- If you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, an incontinence device, insulin pump,etc.
- If you have a disease related to photosensitivity, such as porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, lupus, etc..
- If you have a history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies.
- If you have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months.
- If you have any other condition which in your physician’s opinion would make it unsafe for you to be treated. In case of doubt, consult with your physician.
This appliance is suitable for full body: face, underarms, legs, chest, back and bikini line etc, except for following parts:
- Please do not use the appliance around the eyes, eyelashes or eyebrows. It may hurt your eyes.
- Please do not use the appliance on the skin sensitive parts: such as the nipple, genitals or anus and its surrounding.
- Please do not use the appliance on pigmentation skin, such as tattoo, birthmarks, dark brown or black spots, freckles and warts etc.
- Please compare your skin in the intended treatment areas with following SKIN TONE CHART and HAIR COLOR CHART before use. Please do not use the appliance on dark brown or black skin. It may cause sunburn, blisters and skin color changes (hyper or Hypo-pigmentation). By the way, please do not use the appliance on white or gray hair, because it will not work.
Note:Tanned skin particularly following sun exposure, contains large amounts of melanin. This applies to all skin types and all complexion, including those who do not seem to tan quickly. The presence of large quantities of melanin exposes the skin to higher risk when using any method of light based treatment.Avoid exposure to sun and/or tanning lights for 4 weeks before using the appliance!